Fear of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is sweeping the United States; however, we must remain confident that the Trump administration is taking all necessary steps to protect the American people.
Who is at risk for the coronavirus? Older adults and people with serious chronic medical conditions are higher risk of getting sick. For more information about higher risk individuals, go to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html
How do you protect yourself and your family from the coronavirus?
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
For more everyday preventive actions, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/protect/index.html
What are the most frequently asked questions about the coronavirus? Education is key to understanding the origin of the virus, prevention, symptoms, treatment, and its overall impact on America. View those faqs here – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
The White House is holding regular press briefings that detail updates and provide additional information about the coronavirus. Here’s the latest briefing…
To avoid unnecessary panic and stress, it’s important that you watch and listen to only REAL News about the coronavirus. All links above were provided by the White House and are updated regularly.
This REAL News Update was brought to you by Ray Searan, owner of Lighthouse Insurance Benefits. Contact Ray at www.LighthouseInsuranceBenefits.com for all of your insurance needs.