There are a lot of rumors and fake news floating around about the coronavirus, and Americans really aren’t sure what or who to believe.
Here are some of the biggest rumors…
– A Recent Death Reported In China Was Due To A New Hantavirus That Can Spread From Person To Person Like COVID-19.
– There Is A National Lockdown And The Entire Country Will Be Quarantined For Two Weeks.
– FEMA Has Deployed Military Assets.
– I Need To Stockpile As Many Groceries And Supplies As I Can.
– I Heard That The Government Is Sending $1,000 Checks. How Do I Sign Up?
– Only Those Over 60 Years Of Age And Those With Existing Health Problems Are At Risk From The Coronavirus.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) shares the truth about these rumors and updates on the coronavirus here…
Education is key to knowing what to do in this time of crisis. A lack of education leads to panic, worry, and making bad decisions.
Do your part to stop the rumors and fake news about the coronavirus by sharing these truths with your family and friends.