The Department of Justice has dropped the charges against General Michael Flynn. Now, it’s time to step up the investigation against former FBI Director James Comey and his gang of corrupt FBI agents.
Listen to my Conservative Business Journal Podcast with former FBI agent John Ligato, who exposes how the Comey Gang secretly setup General Michael Flynn.
– Behind the scenes information about the two FBI agents that interviewed General Flynn
– Discuss Flynn’s interview with the Russian ambassador and how the FBI said Flynn “lied”
– The missing 302 of the interview and how it reappears, but not the full document on a summary
– The deep state orchestration that led to General Flynn’s conviction
– Why General Flynn pleaded guilty to save his family and why vacating the guilty plea is so difficult
– Comey knew that protocol was not followed in the Flynn investigation and took advantage of the transition of the Trump administration
– What we wouldn’t have known if Hillary Clinton would have been elected President
Plus so much more!
Get John Ligato’s book, “The Comey Gang: An Insider’s Look at an FBI in Crisis” here on Amazon…
“John Ligato holds nothing back. I worked with him undercover and John is absolutely fearless whether it’s with some mob guy or a bogus bureaucrat. The Comey Gang is the definitive book how the FBI lost its way under James Comey.”—Joe Pistone, FBI Special Agent, Retired (aka ‘Donnie Brasco’)
“I’ve supervised John Ligato and he’s one of a kind. His Marine Corps experience made him a tenacious and mission-oriented FBI agent. John was one of the Bureau’s best undercover operatives and I was always glad that John Ligato was part of my team.”—Anthony Daniels, FBI Assistant Director, Retired
“I served with John Ligato in Vietnam. Lance Corporal Ligato was with the lead contingent of Marines into Hue City during the ’68 Tet Offensive. Though wounded several times, John refused medical evacuation and distinguished himself on the battlefield. Believe what he says.”—Major General Ray ‘E-Tool’ Smith, USMC, Retired