In my latest episode of the Conservative Business Journal Podcast, I interviewed Pastor Paula White-Cain about her new book, Something Greater: Finding Triumph Over Trials, and her role as President Trump’s spiritual adviser.
Pastor Paula also shares about…
– How her life was changed forever at the age of 18 when she met Jesus
– What happened in 2002 that radically turned her life upside down
– Why it took her 7 years to write her new book despite being an author of
several other books
– What she thought was terrible timing for her book release was actually God working in His time
– Her 19 year relationship with President Donald J. Trump
– Why the current battle is so much bigger than an election of a President…it’s a spiritual batter for our nation.
– Churches are essential especially when fear and anxiety are at an all time high in America
– Fake News versus the Good News (Bible)
– President Trump’s compassion, integrity, loyalty, and the power of a handshake
– How the Word of God influences Trump as President of the United States
Plus so much more!
Get Pastor Paula White-Cain’s new book, Something Greater: Finding Triumph Over Trials, here on Amazon…