In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal Podcast, John Di Lemme interviews Natalie Harp.
Natalie explains how President Trump saved her life with the Right to Try Act plus she shares…
– How being a victim of a medical error that nearly killed her showed her how bad healthcare was in the United States
– What options California gave her to end her life instead of save it
– Why Obamacare was more about a president than a patient
– When others told her to die, President Trump showed her to never give up!
– How Trump fights for the most vulnerable in America – sick, unborn, and terminally ill
– The impact of giving illegal immigrants free healthcare when Americans are suffering
– The Democrats socialist healthcare plan: Everyone may have insurance, but there is no quality of care, and having insurance doesn’t make a difference if you can’t see a doctor.
Plus so much more!
Follow Natalie on Twitter at https://twitter.com/NatalieJHarp
Photo credit: Erin Granzow