In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal Podcast, John Di Lemme interviews Mark “Oz” Geist, member of the Annex Security Team that fought the Battle of Benghazi, Libya on September 11 – 12, 2012.
During the podcast, this great warrior shares about…
– The Battle of Benghazi, the fighters, and the fallen
– Planning for a mission and the importance of having a plan in order to survive
– How his faith impacted him during the battle
– The lack of backup and support provided by Obama and Clinton during the fight
– How six guys fought off hundreds of insurgents
– What “stand down” means and how military support wasn’t sent
– How he feels about President Trump as Commander in Chief
– Why Democrats are “managers” not “leaders”
– What does it mean to “Get Up or Die!” and how he chose to live
– His book, 13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened In Benghazi
Plus so much more incredible wisdom!
Grab a hold of Mark’s book, 13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened In Benghazi…
Learn more about Mark at www.MarkGeist.com