In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal Podcast, John Di Lemme interviews Carrie Severino, co-author with Mollie Hemingway, of Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court.
During this powerful podcast, Carrie shares…
– A recap of the Kavanaugh trial in which the Democrats tried to destroy Brett Kavanaugh
– Why in the Kavanaugh hearing there was no corroboration of the evidence yet Democrats wanted to throw out due process and just believe the alleged victim
– Unlike the Kavanaugh trial, Joe Biden’s alleged victim, Tara Reade, has evidence and witnesses yet the Democrats don’t find her credible
– The standard was Blasey Ford was “believe all woman” but this same standard is not being applied to the claims against Joe Biden
– Why the tone toward Joe Biden is very different than Judge Kavanaugh, and there’s clearly a Democrat double standard.
– Joe Biden is not permitting the investigation to fully go forward by keeping documents sealed despite saying that he believes there should be an investigation
– The true meaning of “Justice on Trial” and how it applied to Kavanaugh Trial and what will happen when another Supreme Court seat opens up
– The real impact of the Conservative judges that President Trump has appointed to date that will be felt for many years to come
Plus so much more!
Grab a hold of Carrie’s book, Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court, here on Amazon…