In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal, John Di Lemme interviews Dana Loesch about her new book, Grace Canceled: How Outrage Is Destroying Lives, Ending Debate, and Endangering Democracy
Plus Dana shares about…
– What we should be talking about with controlling the Coronavirus instead of Democrats blaming it on racism…again!
– How conservatives can remain engaged even amidst the toxicity of media and rage against President Trump
– How Christians in particular can wage the culture war without giving in to the ugliness and ungodliness
– How conservatives fight back against outrage mobs with grace and dignity unlike the socialist left
– What role the left-wing media has played in encouraging outrage and how their hatred for President Trump drives them
– Why grace is a position of boldness and strength not weakness and bowing down to the left’s liberal views
Hear John and Dana discuss all of these points and so much more!
Grab a hold of Dana’s NEW book, Grace Canceled: How Outrage Is Destroying Lives, Ending Debate, and Endangering Democracy here on Amazon…