In this episode of the Conservative Business Journal Podcast, John Di Lemme interviews Natalie Harp, whose life was saved by President Trump with the Right to Try Act that gave her the ability to use experimental drugs to fight her disease.
– Why elected officials must stop intervening in the decisions between doctors and their patients that have the coronavirus
– The importance of giving patients an option to use experimental drugs for the coronavirus
– Why everyone has the right to try or not; however, it must be the personal decision of the patient.
– President Trump cares about stories of Americans not stats, and she’s an example of that.
– Why President Trump fights for you even if you didn’t vote for him.
Plus so much more!